Myddelton Grange is the
purpose built Youth Retreat House of the Roman Catholic Diocese of
Leeds. Opened in June 2002, this 46 bedded facility, set in more than
100 acres of mixed woodland and farmland, continues the work of retreat
and spiritual renewal begun on this site by the Passionist Fathers in
1922. The primary mission of Myddelton Grange is to the young people of
the Diocese, through their schools and parishes and additionally, to
those outside the diocese and the students and staff of chaplaincies at
Colleges of Further Education and Universities.
The retreat House has 20
twin bedded and 4 single rooms. Two of the twin bedded rooms are
disability adapted. (In the event that disabled facilities are not
required these two rooms can accommodate 3 people).
There are 2 public rooms
with seating capacity for 50 people and two smaller rooms, including the
Library, which have seating for 20 and 12 people respectively.
If you're planning to bring a group to Myddelton Grange, please click here